Senin, 12 November 2012

Taylor's LOOK


Taylor Swift is obsessed with vintage style, The Star  is known for her feminime look. She’s been going with her sweet and effortless sense of style!
Like us , Taylor also love to go shopping and can’t get enough of going to vintage shops or buying some dresses.
Let’s see her latest style!


I like her lipstick color choice! Red! It's stunning with her blonde hair and white skin flushed. Oh yes! We all want to be Taylor in a day hohoho ..

Black always looks effortless and elegant, that’s why I have more the black dress than the other colors 

Oh my gosh! She wears my fave color! Yellow… Hmmm Taylor meets her closet with dresses! And I want them!
do u see? Yup she’s rocking the style. Flawless Taylor <3
That’s our girl! She dressed in a glamorous flapper dress… Back to the 20’s ;-) 
Anyway, I adore Taylor’s look and she’s inspiring me everyday!

1 komentar:

  1. I looooove Taylor's look at the AMA http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/11/18/taylor-swift-dress-ama-2012-american-music-awards-red-carpet-pics/

    I think she has great style...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus